How to distinguish real Viagra from fake?
Men who have extensive experience in buying medicines for impotence can confidently list the characteristics of the original product. In addition, a man can describe all the sensations from taking the same medicine, which occurs even before the main action of the pill. And if a man buys a new package from a dubious seller, he may feel a significant difference between how the two drugs with the same composition and name work.
So how can you tell the difference between genuine Viagra before buying it online? If there is no way to get a legal prescription from a doctor and make a purchase in a pharmacy, you should pay attention to the following criteria when buying authentic Viagra online:
• The seller's website must be popular and open to all users. It is unacceptable to buy pills on "black" platforms.
• The website should have available all the information about the country of manufacture, the full name of the manufacturing company, the legal address, and the telephone number of the hotline, which can be called in case of any questions.
• The site should have a copy of the quality certificate of the product and the license to sell, which can be downloaded and printed.
As for the product itself, when buying original or generic Viagra online, it is important to pay attention to:
• The date of manufacture and expiration date of the product (often sellers write the data on a particular batch of pills).
• Indication of the amount of the active ingredient in 1 tablet.
• On the package should be written the name of the drug and the dosage in Braille.
If the site has a video review of the medication with unpacking - pay attention to the packaging - it should not have any unnecessary markings that are not on the original drug. When buying generic Cialis online a man should read customer reviews carefully: they should be organic and contain negative feedback as well. When buying generic Viagra online a man should follow the same advice.
« Back To Erectile Dysfunction